Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager looking for an exciting opportunity within one of South Australia’s fastest growing companies?
About the Company
Clique Logistics are your mates in transport, they are real people who genuinely care about your business. They offer a complete end to end freight management system offering technology-based solutions to customers across Australia. Clique Logistics have over 30 years’ experience and were recently listed in the Australian Financial Review Fast 100.
Reporting to the CEO the Customer Service Manager will be responsible for leading a small team to ensure a great experience to their customers as well as ensuring that all financial reporting is captured accurately and on time.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader who is positive, passionate and resilient. They will have the ability to collaborate with team members, customers and external stakeholders.
- Motivate, inspire, coach, mentor and effectively communicate to your direct reports, staff and contractors to create an enthusiastic and positive environment.
- Develop your staff both personally and professionally to ensure they progress in their career with Clique Logistics.
- Be fully responsible for the actions and results of all staff to ensure all company policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Demonstrate 100% commitment to the safety of our people, our customers, the public and the environment.
- Oversee the implementation of new business accounts ensuring that all service level agreements are met.
- Positively impact the overall business margin by driving customer satisfaction.
- Measure and report on customer satisfaction through Customer Surveys, Fresh Desk and direct communication to our key customers
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness for all Freight Mate administration requirements
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience leading a high performing Customer Service Team
- Experience using Fresh Desk or similar support system
- Operational knowledge within the transport and logistics industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting priorities
- Sound business acumen with the ability to analyse gross and net margins
- Ability to draft and implement process documentation
- Valid driver’s license
For more information please contact Melita Walsh on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.