- Full time, long term contract opportunity in Adelaide CBD
- Be part of a passionate, professional and high performing team
- Start date 7th May, Initial 4 month contract with a view to 12 month extension
About the Role
The Customer Service Consultant is a key member of the Customer Team and will provide administrative and customer service support to a variety of customers across our client’s organisation.
- Answer a high volume of incoming calls
- Respond to customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Problem solve and troubleshoot customer issues
- Maintain appropriate notes in the database
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about delivering high quality customer services across our client’s organisation and take ownership to resolve issues in a timely and friendly manner.
- Demonstrated experience in a call centre or customer service position
- Experience from FMCG or retail call centre environment highly regarded
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to troubleshoot
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly and engaging team player
To apply, click the apply now button and send us your resume or for more information please contact Kirby Crawford on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all resumes MUST be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job