About the Company
Join one of South Australia’s largest community-based NDIS service organisations. Our client provides development, rehabilitation and disability services to its valued clients, as well as support for their broader families, carers and support networks. They support their customers across various locations in metropolitan Adelaide including southern, northern and central sites.
We are seeking interest to recruit four Customer Experience Administration Officers, two for the north, one for the south and one to cover all three sites including a central location. As the face of the company you will be responsible for operational administration support, including reception duties to ensure an efficient and seamless service. As the first point of contact for all customers, staff, contractors and visitors to the organisation you will provide exceptional customer service and maintain a positive working relationship with all contacts. You will have the opportunity to work very closely with the local team whilst being a part of the broader customer experience division. There are two shifts per day Monday to Friday, a morning shift from 8am to 1pm and an afternoon shift from 1pm to 6pm.
- Coordination skills with the ability to schedule, reschedule and cancel customer bookings
- Ensure a positive working relationship is maintained with all contacts
- Administration support including but not limited to minute taking, formatting reports
- Provide exceptional customer experiences
- Accurately process financial transactions
- Coordinate the company pool vehicles usage
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Reception duties with the ability to respond to enquiries, record and pass on messages
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in a client focused role in a similar NFP environment essential
- Certificate in Administration, Business or similar desirable
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to handle customers and situations in an empathetic manner
- Experience in managing multiple tasks
- Ability to remain calm in challenging situations and deal with changing priorities
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Child Safe Environment Certificate- required and a DCSI Working with Children clearance
For more information please contact Mariah Gallomarino on 08 7071 7273. Please note all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only. With respect, no recruitment agencies please.