- Permanent part time opportunity (.8) between Monday to Friday 30 hours per week.
- Provide a variety of administration and reception support to multiple sites
- Diverse role to work with a passionate team
Diverse & challenging role, first point of contact, suited to a motivated, organised administrative professional with a passion for customer service.
About the Company
Join one of South Australia’s largest community-based NDIS service organisations. Our client provides development, rehabilitation and disability services to its valued clients, as well as support for their broader families, carers and support networks. They support their customers across various locations in metropolitan Adelaide including southern, northern and central sites.
We are seeking interest to recruit a Customer Experience Administration Officer – Floater, to cover four sites which are located North, South and Central. Floaters are scheduled to fill in when the regular team are absent due to planned or unplanned leave or when there is a business need. You must be able to travel to different locations on short notice. Please note you will still be working a 30 hour week when no leave is planned. As the face of the company you will be responsible for operational administration support, including reception duties to ensure an efficient and seamless service. As the first point of contact for all customers, staff, contractors and visitors to the organisation you will provide exceptional customer service and maintain a positive working relationship with all contacts. You will have the opportunity to work very closely with the local team whilst being a part of the broader customer experience division. This role will require you to be available Monday to Friday to work a 30 hour week across various sites.
- Coordination skills with the ability to schedule, reschedule and cancel customer bookings
- Ensure a positive working relationship is maintained with all contacts
- Administration support including but not limited to minute taking, formatting reports
- Provide exceptional customer experiences
- Accurately process financial transactions
- Coordinate the company pool vehicles usage
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Reception duties with the ability to respond to enquiries, record and pass on messages
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience in a client focused role
- DCSI Working with Children clearance is essential
- Certificate in Administration, Business or similar desirable
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to handle customers and situations in an empathetic manner
- Experience in managing multiple tasks
- Ability to remain calm in challenging situations and deal with changing priorities
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
For more information please contact Mariah Gallomarino on 08 7071 7273. Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only. With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job