- Rare Credit / Customer Service Manager role
- Opportunity to work for the largest Australian-owned brewery
- Great family friendly culture with great perks!
Exciting leadership opportunity to work for a long-standing family business that provides worldwide recognition to South Australia.
Company / role overview:
Coopers Brewery is the largest Australian owned brewery and proudly South Australian. Coopers is offering an opportunity for an experienced credit professional that enjoys providing an exceptional level of service and support to Coopers customers.
Based at the head office in Regency Park and reporting to the CFO, the Credit & Customer Service Manager will be responsible for key areas of the business including management of credit risk for the Coopers Group, leadership of the SA Customer Service Team, and forms a critical part of the broader Coopers Finance team.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, highly organised individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude. You’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to use your initiative and to problem solve. You’ll have a natural interest in process improvement and will enjoy being involved in these projects. Above all you must demonstrate values of loyalty, commitment, passion and respect for both the Coopers brand and your colleagues.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience leading a credit control / accounts receivable function
- Ability to communicate clearly with a vast range of business and customer stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in an administrative role, leading multiple staff
- High attention to detail and able to bring fresh innovative ideas to the role
- Conflict resolution skills with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Experience with JD Edwards / ERP (desired but not essential)
- Strong computer skills across Microsoft Office products
We are looking for a superstar that can offer an engaging leadership style and have a continuous improvement mindset, apply now to avoid missing out on this rare opportunity!
For more information please contact Hayley Williger on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job