About the Company
With their head office located in Sydney, this national company is a multi-disciplinary building contractor with extensive expertise in construction. Their marketing team is on a mission to think differently about how they market and promote the business and have a solid plan for FY20 to deliver on this mission.
As the Creative Design Coordinator you will manage all internal and external creative design and print requirements. Providing best in class service and expertise, this role will be responsible for developing design materials for print and digital projects across a range of divisions and regions.
- Lead the creative execution of all advertising, promotional and business communication collateral in line with brand guidelines.
- Design a new look and feel across all digital and print material that accurately reflects new brand positioning.
- Maintain high standards in graphic design and producing cutting edge creative content, for both print and digital.
- Provide design mentorship and leadership to the wider business in the development of divisional and regionally based applications of collateral.
- Provide creative design solutions and professional design consultancy and advice to all internal stakeholders within agreed timelines and budget expectations.
- Design across all digital assets, e.g. website, web applications, advertising, electronic newsletters, banners, e-dms, social media and other digital media.
- Lead and design all creative design elements for the Group Marketing calendar and provide thought leadership and design direct to regions and divisions.
- Coordinate the rollout of new print and digital marketing materials and across the various business divisions and regions.
- Source and manage the production of printed collateral, e.g. product packaging, promotions, outdoor media, direct mail, advertising, direct mail, point of sale, internal collateral, presentations and other print material.
- Maintain an advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and other relevant software used for creating graphic designs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers, agencies and key internal stakeholders to ensure best in class outcomes
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design or commercial art desirable
- Demonstrated recent experience working in a Graphic design role involving print and digital.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge within creative suite and digital software.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat) – PC platform
- Experience in the use of HTML is required.
- Highly developed computer literacy, particularly with common office applications.
- Manage all activity including design and printing within agreed budget parameters.
- Ensure all efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and employee engagement.
- Look for areas to drive efficiency in spend or activity.
- Source materials from ethical and sustainable sources where possible.
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal direct supervision
- Able to build trust and show integrity by being genuine, talking straight and keeping promises
- Demonstrated desire and passion to be part of a national business that actively engages with and supports our community.
For more information please contact Eleanor at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job