About the Company and the Role
This is a marketing agency with a difference. Providing a range of sales and marketing services to their clients across Australia including development and implementation of marketing strategies, creative campaigns, project sales and more. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic marketer, preferably with a marketing qualification and digital experience, with an ability to function within a fast-paced, multi team environment whilst remaining focused on the overall position accountabilities.
- Coordinate and implement marketing activities
- Assist with marketing plan development
- Assist with campaign coordination, briefing, implementation, performance tracking
- Undertake account style project management/coordination, where required
- Deliver consistent, reliable and effective client/supplier communication
- Provide administrative support including performance reports and budget monitoring
- Ensure customer satisfaction/service expectations are consistency being delivered
- Media and supplier liaison
- Various ad-hoc tasks as the role requires
- Ensure compliance with company policies/procedures and legislative requirements
- Work as part of an energetic team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experence:
- Proven experience in a marketing role or similar is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in traditional and digital platforms
- Excellent time management and punctuality
- Highly developed organisation and interpersonal skills
- Capacity for initiative, self-management, decision-making, and team player
- Ability to set high standards for self and others
- Good administrative skills
- Good computer skills: Powerpoint, Word, Excel/Database
- Effective written and verbal reporting and communication skills
- Proactive customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
- Energetic and Responsive
- Innovative and an ability to think laterally
- Professional presentation of self, all communication and marketing material
- Ability to accept, promote and facilitate change
- Understands the importance of Confidentiality /Discretion/Honesty
- A marketing qualification will be highly regarded although not essential.
For a confidential chat please contact Rachelle on 08 7071 7273 or apply online.
Please note – please submit your details in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job