About the company:
At Accolade Wines, our history runs deep, with a proud legacy that includes some of the first wineries to be established in Australia. This rich heritage has helped us build one of the world’s leading wine companies, with an award-winning portfolio that caters to every palate and occasion. Our enduring commitment to quality, innovation and passion has ensured these names rank among the world’s most recognisable and loved brands.
Located in Berri, South Australia, this role is responsible for the assessment and remediation of the organisation’s Data Centre operations to eradicate current operational and systems issues. Adopting best practice processes, you will be accountable for the daily analysis and remediation whilst working collaboratively with key stakeholders, to ensure accurate and efficient information transfer between internal systems.
About the Person:
To be successful in this role, you will possess relevant experience in a similar role with demonstrated working experience across warehousing and logistics, systems architecture and proven experience in Lean Principles as well as Process Mapping. Working autonomously, you will work closely with key stakeholders whilst driving standardised process and systems within the Berri Data Centre to enable best in class performance.
- Work Collaboratively with existing Distribution, Customer Service and Customer Operations personnel to maintain and improve Case Fill rate.
- Performance management framework and establishments of daily/weekly reporting rhythm.
- Investigate and remediate all system data transfer issues between ERP, WMS and AGV.
- Drive increased capability in the adoption of revised Data Centre Operations Management system.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities regarding the Operation and implement accordingly.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Qualifications in; Lean Six Sigma, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Systems knowledge across ERP, WMS and AGV Automation
- High level of stakeholder management
- FMCG experience is desirable
For more information please contact 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job