About the Company:
Balance Home Services, established in 1968, is an ever-growing disability care organisation providing home-based services for adults and children with disability as an NDIS provider. Balance Home Services takes great pride in the services they provide for clients with or without disability, from birth through to end of life. Together with high-quality care services, they also provide domestic cleaning and gardening services.
Due to rapid growth of the organisation, Balance Home Services is seeking an experienced NDIS compliance person to join the team, who has previously worked in a fast-paced working environment.
The successful applicant will be required to provide assistance and support to the Compliance Coordinator and Managing Director of Balance Home Services by undertaking various projects and roles as required in relation to the daily business activities of our in-home care organisation.
- Supporting the Managing Director and Directors of Balance Home Services in their compliance and administrative tasks
- Respond promptly to telephone calls, emails and requests
- Assist the Compliance Coordinator with identifying Reportable Incidents that need to be reported to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Assist the Compliance Coordinator with investigating the Reportable Incident and then reporting the Reportable Incident in PRODA through the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission Portal
- Assist the Compliance Coordinator with the preparation of policies, procedures, registers, meeting minutes and other relevant documents for the following:
- NDIS Audit – annually or as required
- ISO 2001:2016 Quality Management Certification.
- Assist the Compliance Coordinator with any other compliance issues as they arise
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- High level administrative, organisational and time management skills and experience
- An excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Good understanding of databases
- Strong display of initiative and drive
- An understanding of the NDIS and the disability sector
- An understanding of the needs of adults and their families and children and their parents living with disability in the family and in the community
If you have the skills and experience required for this role and are looking for a challenging opportunity supporting a dynamic and friendly team, we encourage you to apply.
For more information please contact Alex Clarke on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.