- Full time permanent opportunity located in St Mary’s, Adelaide
- Close knit, progressive family business
- Newly created opportunity to make your mark on the business
Short Summary (150 Characters):
Exciting opportunity for an experienced company accountant to join a rapidly growing construction business.
About the Company:
Operating for over 39 years, CCMS is a reputable family run construction business located in Adelaide’s Southern Suburbs. Known for their high standard of workmanship and customer service, they are a highly sought-after builder.
Specialising in general building works and roof restorations for both commercial and residential properties. They have a large government contract enabling them to work closely with Building Management Facility Services to maintain government sites throughout South Australia. They also have a diverse plumbing division that has contracts with several builders.
Due to business expansion, this newly created opportunity of Company Accountant; you will report directly to the business owner and will work within a close-knit team of site managers, office staff, trades and apprentices.
About the Person:
To be successful in this role you will be a passionate, dynamic and committed accounting professional. You will work as part of a cohesive team to achieve organisational objectives and work together to continuously improve business capability; experience in the building and construction industry is preferable.
- Weekly internal management reporting
- Monthly reporting to external third parties
- Cash flow management
- Weekly Payroll
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Accounts receivable supervision
- Accounts Payable – Processing payment
- Be responsible for internal control procedures
- Conduct weekly audit of job management software
- Liaise with external taxation accountant
- Support office staff with admin duties when required
- Help fill in for other office roles when staff take annual leave
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce or Accounting
- 5 years’ demonstrated experience in a similar environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Intermediate computer software package skills, including excel
For more information please contact Joanne Murtagh on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job