Thnk Advisory provide professional accounting and business services to a diverse local and regional client base. Their mission is to simplify the world of clients and team members alike by delivering valuable outcomes with passion, energy and collaboration.
This enthusiasm for their work and their clients is built on the foundation of their core values which include Care, Excellence, Innovation, Harmony, Honesty and Integrity. These underlying values ensure that their clients receive a friendly team of professionals eager to use their expertise to help them succeed!
About The Role
The role of Client Services Officer within Thnk Advisory has become available as a result of an internal promotion.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the successful candidate will work across a variety of functions including the provision of professional support to the Accounting and Executive team, customer service and general administration for the business.
This client facing role will suit an enthusiastic and highly organised professional with proven experience working in a professional services environment.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate in both business processes and software systems. Thnk Advisory encourages continual development and will seek external training in developmental areas which are required for the right person.
- Provide quality administrative support to the accounting and executive teams
- Liaise with team members, clients and government agencies
- Client job administration from setup to close out
- Preparation and finalisation of client documents and correspondence
- Technical support for various online platforms for clients and team
- Champion practice management and accounting software systems
- Support with switchboard operations
- Provide warm, friendly and engaging service to our clients
- Prior experience in a similar role within a professional services organisation
- Previous experience using accounting software packages would be advantageous
- Advanced skills in MS Office will be essential
- Possess strong administrative skills
- Professionally presented and confident in liaising with internal and external customers
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Ability to prioritise your workload with exceptional time management skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively work in a small team environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt in order to hit the ground running
- Possess strong moral principles and operate with integrity
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted via Seek in Word format only.