Bring your passion for client engagement, sales & experience in technology to a leading company working with like-minded professionals.
About the Company
Clevertar is an award-winning Australian company bringing intelligent virtual agents to sales and customer support. Their platform enables customers to create engaging conversations with chatbots that can support millions of users.
The Client Engagement Manager will engage with a range of business to business clients to examine and highlight key areas of potential alignment and provide solutions to achieve their strategic, business and operational efficiency objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively identify and develop new sales opportunities to drive business growth.
- Manage and grow business opportunities within an assigned industry focus (Government, Retail, Telco, Insurance, Utilities or large services)
- Maintain strong industry networks for the development of new leads and opportunities.
- Support your existing customers to maintain recurring revenue in your developed accounts and maintaining accountability for sales performance in your focus industry area
- Engage and negotiate with C Level Executives and Senior Managers
- Creative and systematic approach in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Build relationships beyond day to day meetings and attend industry, client and partner events.
- Actively contribute to the Clevertar team culture with a focus on living the corporate values and working as a team
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working in a sales role within a technical, consulting or product organisation with all round sales, new business development, ICT and operations experience
- Experience with chatbots or virtual agents from a sales or technical perspective will be highly regarded
- An understanding of service delivery in order to effectively support the consultants and proactively manage client’s expectations
- The knowledge and ability to apply a structured sales methodology to provide high level solutions to new customers which results in winning sales
- Previous experience working in Business to Business Sales, Account Management or Pre-sales consultant
- Professionally presented with superior interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client management.
- Passionate about building relationships through face to face or virtual discussions and engagements.
- A clear understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to articulate and apply your preferred sales approach across a variety of circumstances.
- Ambitious and ready to take advantage of an excellent career and personal development opportunity
- Thrive on a high-performance culture and be self-motivated.
- Sound judgment and the ability to articulate client values and requirements.
- Positive attitude, team player with a willingness to learn and a drive to achieve.
Clevertar are passionate about the personal and professional career enhancement of their team. As such the successful candidates will be a driven individual who is motivated by customer support, innovation, continuous improvement and endless learning opportunities.
If you have the skills and attitude required for this role and are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career with a company that is a leader in its field, then we welcome your application.
For a confidential discussion or for more information please contact Joanne Murtagh at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
Please note, to provide you exposure to our Virtual Agent and our user experience we use our virtual recruiter to assist us in our recruitment process.Apply for Job