Our client had identified a gap in the market and now launched into a business with a solid national footprint in their area of expertise. As a result, they have developed a newly created role for a business development professional and strategic engagement expert to promote the services and benefits of this organisation supporting the Australian community.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Developing client and partnership acquisition strategies to enable growth and community impact.
- Building and maintaining meaningful stakeholder relationships that drive commercial outcomes.
- Partnering with the organization to identify opportunities for improvement and greater client experience.
- Creating and implementing customer reach initiatives across a variety of state locations.
- Working to agreed KPI’s with organisational growth and client satisfaction at the forefront.
You will have proven experience in developing and successfully managing client relationships and have sound results in business development activity within an industry aligned to allied health, disability, or community services. You will be a strong communicator with a natural ability to effectively build trust and rapport.
Our client is seeking a proactive and engaging professional to drive the organisational growth and take accountability for achieving associated targets.
This role will require a self-motivated individual with the ability to work effectively from a home office as the business expands. You will thrive in an environment of autonomy and be fully self-sufficient in time management and prioritizing sales cycles, and administration and reporting responsibilities.
For more information, please contact Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273 to speak with Nicole Metcalfe or Claire Pennington.