As one of the state’s largest and oldest organisations, RAA are proud to help keep their members and South Australia moving in the right direction. With more than 750,000 members choosing RAA to deliver them peace of mind, through their trusted range of motor, home and travel products and services.
Reporting directly to the Claims Team Leader, the Claims Officer will be responsible for all email processing and high outbound call volumes for both home and motor products. Work within a supportive team to ensure all regulatory obligations are met by assisting all members to progress and finalise their claims.
About the person:
To join this collaborative working environment, you must have a customer focused attitude, be a team player and have a keen eye for detail. You will work proactively to foster effective interaction and positive working relationships with others.
- Be a contact for all member claims enquiries
- Deliver exceptional and professional service to members and internal/external customers by identifying, responding to and satisfying their needs.
- Adhere to call process to provide a consistent quality experience to all customers
- Process claims, payments and workflows as per company benchmarks
- Examine all available claims data, set accurate estimates and decide on the most appropriate action to be taken. Update computer records accordingly
- Demonstrate flexibility to assist colleagues meet member demand/ team approach
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Previous experience with MS Office
- Must be effective in time management
- Previous experience working within a high outbound call environment (desirable)
- Previous experience within insurance (highly desirable)
For more information, please contact Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Police Check and DCSI clearance?