Are you looking to utilise your civil engineering experience and actively contribute to a great South Australian success story? Apply today!
Reporting to the Civil and Structures Manager, the Civil Engineer will bring vast experience working on land development and general infrastructure projects to work with a range of clients in the Property & Infrastructure and Energy & Resources sectors.
- Preparation of civil specifications and reports
- Management and coordination of service authorities and sub-consultants
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Regular communication with clients
- Preparing opinion of probable costs for land developments
- Assisting with preparation of tender submissions
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated experience working as a Civil Engineer
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering are a necessity
- Experience working on local government projects
- Background in land division, road design and infrastructure upgrades will be highly regarded
- Project management expertise in civil engineering projects
- Previous experience working in a design engineering consultancy is beneficial
- Experience in Project Engineering and Client Management
- General knowledge of pavement and hydraulics
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
For more information please contact Mel on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.