Reporting to the Change Manager and working closely with the Program Manager and Enterprise Architect: The Change Analyst will be an influential part in the decision-making process and drive results by identifying business requirements, assessing the impact of those requirements from a technical and business re-engineering perspective and subsequently, document the optimal mix of Functional and Non-Functional requirements to realise same.
Key responsibilities, skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in applying Digital and automation tools and approaches to service design.
- Hands on practical knowledge of workflow tools, process mapping and developing Functional and non-Function specification documents
- Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges that can be present in a government environment.
- Expensive business change experience in an ERP deployment environment.
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills with an ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level influencing and negotiation skills.
- System configuration experience; ideally with Technology One.
- Sound experience of requirement gathering and requirements GAP analysis.
For more information please contact Alex Clarke 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.