As the Cash Analyst you will be responsible for download, process and reconciliation of global bank accounts. Work within a small team to oversee AU an NZ merchant facilities & global bank signatory maintenance.
- Responsible for download, process and reconciliation of global bank accounts.
- Maintenance of global cash forecast and daily liquidity
- Calculation, preparation and execution of intercompany settlements
- Foreign Exchange deals and settlements as required.
- Responsible for the AU and NZ merchant facilities and Global bank signatory maintenance
- Assist with maintenance of Policies, Procedures and Control Narratives for Corporate Finance Team.
- Provide back up to other members of the financial accounting team.
- Any other accounting/record keeping as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant role
- Strong understanding of accounting standards
- Strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience using ERP systems
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience to meeting deadlines
For more information please contact Kristie on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.