Integral Capital Delivery Manager position to ensure the successful implementation & delivery of Asset Infrastructure projects and programs aligned to the groups strategies & business objectives.
About the Company
Flinders Port Holdings is South Australia’s leading port services group, and owner of Flinders Ports, Flinders Port Management Services Flinders Logistics and Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal – the State’s only container operator.
Flinders Port Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage a diverse range of candidates to apply for vacant positions. The Company firmly believes that a diverse workforce is essential to better individual and workplace outcomes and welcomes applicants of all backgrounds to apply for positions.
The organisation is diverse and committed to delivering the highest quality port services including pilotage, mooring, launch services, port infrastructure, shipping infrastructure management, land infrastructure management, survey and marine control, stevedoring and logistics operations.
Reporting to the General Manager, Group Assets, the Capital Delivery Manager is a senior leadership position that is vital to the success of all Asset Infrastructure project deliveries. Managing a team of 5, the successful applicant will have demonstrated leadership and mentoring experience.
To be successful you will be an expert negotiator and stakeholder manager. You will be an out the box thinker and be experienced providing project / program guidance and support to direct reports. You will be responsible for facilitating growth and change management processes.
- Taking ownership for the successful delivery of Infrastructure projects and programs within the Group Assets team
- Manage all internal and external relationships, to ensure delivery capability and to meet timelines
- Design, implement and uphold frameworks and methodologies for project and program delivery
- Take ownership of all documentation and procedures within the Capital Delivery team
- Management of budgets, cash flow and schedules, including portfolio risk in delivery
- Improve and optimise delivery resources through assessing the current resource capabilities in conjunction with both the Assets and Engineering teams
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven strengths in delivering significant infrastructure projects & programs
- Demonstrated leadership/mentorship experience – within the project / program space
- Management expertise including: Planning, personnel development, financial, and resourcing
- Experience with cost controls and scheduling
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering standards and the technical delivery of infrastructure projects & programs
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Project is vital
- Experience with Maximo, and Tech1 are highly desirable
- Technologically minded, with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
If you are an experienced Capital Projects Delivery Manager, with outstanding leadership and communication skills, we want to hear from you! Apply today!
All applications must be received by COB Tuesday 12th of March 2019.
Please ensure your Resume and Cover Letter, outlines your experience and qualifications.
A pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol test) is required as part of the recruitment process, along with a National Police Check (issued within the past 6 months) is also required to progress your application.
For more information please contact Hayley on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.