Reporting to the Call Centre Team Leader, the Customer Service Officer will provide call centre and administrative support to a variety of essential services across Australia. You will be instrumental in managing the customer experience to ensure that all customers receive a personal and exceptional service each and every time.
This is a high-volume transactional role which will suit an energetic, passionate and organised professional with proven experience in call centre or similar.
You must have a customer focused attitude, be a team player and have a keen eye for detail. You will work proactively to foster effective interaction and positive working relationships with others.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Prior experience in a high volume, transactional call centre or customer services role.
- Strong listening skills where you can identify a customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- High speed typing and data entry abilities with a minimum of 60 WPM (this will be tested prior to shortlisting).
- Possess strong administrative skills and experience using MS Word / Excel / Outlook
- Proven ability to prioritise your workload and demonstrate exceptional time management skills
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively within a team environment
- Ability to effectively manage sensitive customer interactions
- Confident in liaising with internal and external customers
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to different situations and tasks
Please be advised that shortlisted candidates may be asked to partake in a short-pre-recorded video interview and data entry testing.
For more information please email Harrison McMillan at email@example.com
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What are your salary or hourly rate expectations?