- Work with cutting edge technology on interactive simulation projects
- Fantastic location in Adelaide CBD for a Global Organisation
- 12-month full time fixed term contract
Terrific opportunity for mid-level C++ Engineer to be a part of the whole SDLC for exciting real time software!
About the Company
Oktal Sydac are the world leader in the development of simulation technology and engineering software for the global rail and transportation sector with employees based across Australia, France, India and the UK. Oktal Sydac have clients in many areas of the world including India, China, Europe and North America.
This position is based in Adelaide and its employees are dedicated to driving world class simulation activities, with in house capabilities in software development, 3D computer graphics, electrical and mechanical engineering and project management.
As an up and coming or Mid-level C++ Engineer you will have the opportunity to be actively involved in the design, development, and testing of real time software solutions as part of projects delivered globally. Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader, the C++ Engineer will be working within a supportive and collaborative team. The position will give you exposure to a wide variety of areas including modern 3D gaming engines, simulation of railway safety systems, hardware interfacing and more!
To be successful the following skills, knowledge and experience is required:
- Degree qualification in Information Technology/Computer Science of Software Engineering
- Previous experience working as a C++ Software Engineer
- Knowledge of C++ Visual Studio 2017 development environment
- Working knowledge of multithreaded software design and implementation
- Knowledge of OO design methodologies, including use of UML
- Experience with 3D graphics highly desirable
- Working knowledge source code management and defect tracking tools desirable
- Experience unit testing software is highly desirable
- Experience system testing software highly advantageous
- Experience with TCP/IP networking is desirable
- Good working knowledge of SQL is attractive
For more information please contact Joanne Murtagh at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job