Enjoy variety by working across cross-functional internationally diverse business divisions. Be rewarded and recognised for your achievements!
About the Company
Established in 1849, Yalumba is Australia’s most historic family-owned winery. A fiercely independent fine wine producer, Yalumba is driven by innovation, sustainability, excellence and a pride in its people that results in a genuine opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Take ownership of the commercial support functions and performance measurement of the business
- Assess the efficiencies and effectiveness of performance service delivery methods, processes and procedures
- Manage and mentor a highly motivated and geographically diverse team
- Undertake Management Accounting and financial analysis activities
- Project manage Business Performance enhancements and implement tools for change
- Build collaborative partnerships across multiple business units to provide exceptional service and advice
- Analyse operational support to deliver consistency in line with existing SLA’s
- Provide commercial support and training for employees to develop experts in the business
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- An undergraduate degree in a commercial discipline
- Demonstrated experience in Management Accounting and financial analysis with CPA or CA qualification highly regarded
- Proven ability to assess, challenge and improve processes
- Solid leadership ability and people management experience with a highly motivated and organised approach to work
- Ability to examine the big picture, assess issues and create solutions
- Proactive attitude towards your work with a solution focused mindset
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communications skills including an ability to lead a team and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in working under pressure and with competing deadlines
This is a rare opportunity to join a historic, family owned business with a continuous improvement focus at the heart of everything they do. As a vertically integrated business, Yalumba offers the successful applicant exposure to their primary production, manufacturing, logistics & global distribution businesses.
The size & diversity of the business offers the right person career opportunities.
For more information please contact Roz Pontifex on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job