About the Company
Lawson Risk Management Services is a privately owned South Australian company with an excellent brand & reputation in the industry. Specialists in 3rd party Self-Insured Claim Management, Work Health & Safety and Auditing.
As the Business Manager for Lawson Risk Management Services, you will be the key player in this critical role, responsible for the management of the team, client relationships, and the day to day office and business operations.
About the Person
Suited to someone who has strong experience and knowledge in a self-insured environment, proven experience in team management and driving a successful office culture. You are a supportive and self-motivated leader who strives for continuous improvement and growth of the business and the team.
Working with a small team of professionals, this role will ideally suit a hands-on person who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, is team oriented and can interact across all departments of the business.
- Responsible for operational office management duties including sales, marketing, and people management
- Effective management of client budgets and expense reports.
- Produce reporting analytics to enable identification of KPI’s to ensure service targets are met
- Responsible for facilities management, including vendor & client contract negotiations
- Management of the IT infrastructure including the maintenance program, asset register, rotation schedule and co-ordination with the external IT provider
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Working closely with the Business Operation Manager to support business growth
- Prepare tender submissions and presentations
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven Leadership and Team Management experience
- Experience in Self Insurance and the RTWSA Act
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
- Demonstrated ability in implementing systems, processes and procedures
- Ability to work in a small team environment and work on your own initiative
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivation, demonstrated initiative and flexibility
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to be proactive and complete tasks without instruction
- A high attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of confidentiality
- A mature communicator able to confidently liaise with a variety of clientele
- Knowledge of Solv Injury claim management software system an advantage
For more information please contact Julie Jardine on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job