About the Company
Subnet is a South Australian owned and managed IT company, partnering with organisations to provide a vast range of technology solutions. Subnet have been a trusted IT partner for organisations for over 20 years, providing services to over 300 customers across South Australia. Subnet values their employees by offering an extensive Employee Well-being Program, flexible working arrangements and fostering an inclusive and supportive team environment.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be in charge of ‘hunting’, building and maintaining relationships with businesses focusing on large enterprise and Not for Profit Organisations. You will be responsible for searching, qualifying, developing and wining opportunities independently. To exceed in this role you will need to have a strong understanding of selling Managed Services and in-depth knowledge of datacenter solutions.
- Proactively identify and develop new sales opportunities to drive business growth.
- Manage and grow business opportunities within an assigned industry focus (large enterprise and Not for Profit).
- Maintain strong industry networks for the development of new leads and opportunities.
- Support existing customers to maintain recurring revenue in developed accounts and maintaining accountability for sales performance.
- Creative and systematic approach in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Actively contribute to the Subnet team culture.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Large Sales and Account management experience is key.
- Proven experience in ICT Business Development, lead generation, and account management is essential.
- Experience with the following highly desirable:
- Managed Security Services
- Lenovo & HPE Data Centre / Nutanix, Fortinet, Citrix, Microsoft.
- Professionally presented with superior interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client management.
- Passionate about building relationships through face to face or virtual discussions and engagements.
- Ambitious and ready to take advantage of an excellent career and personal development opportunity.
- Thrive on a high-performance culture and be self-motivated.
- Positive attitude, team player and a willingness to learn and a drive to achieve.
Subnet are passionate about the personal and professional career enhancement of their team. As such the successful candidates will be a driven individual who is motivated by winning new sales opportunities, innovation, continuous improvement and endless learning opportunities.
For more information please contact Claire Pennington on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?