Bring your passion for client engagement, sales & experience in information technology to a leading company working with like-minded professionals.
About the Company
A client and solutions focused ICT leader is currently seeking a motivated Business Development Manager (BDM) to broaden and strengthen their presence within the Adelaide market. This position will be responsible for leveraging existing relationships to expand on business opportunities and develop new business relationships within key industry sectors. As a BDM, you will examine and highlight key areas of business alignment between clients and ICT Business services to drive sales growth and reinforce relationships.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Proactively identify and develop new sales opportunities to drive business growth.
- Manage and grow business opportunities within assigned client accounts.
- Maintain strong industry networks for the development of new leads and opportunities.
- Assemble an integrated view of all work being undertaken across your assigned accounts to ensure client expectations are met and resource allocation is sufficient.
- Creative and systematic approach in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Proactively seek and respond to qualified tenders and contribute to the end to end bid process.
- Provide client connections with the aligned technical consultants that result in winning opportunities through a collaborative working style which encourages team work.
- Socialise with and entertain clients to build relationships beyond day to day meetings and attend industry, client and partner events.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working within professional services from a technical or sales perspective and a passion for ICT is essential.
- Professionally presented with superior interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client management.
- Passionate about building relationships through face to face discussions and engagements.
- A clear understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to articulate and apply your preferred sales approach across a variety of circumstances.
- Ambitious and ready to take advantage of an excellent career and personal development opportunity
- Thrive on a high-performance culture and be self-motivated.
- Sound judgment and the ability to articulate client values and requirements.
- Positive attitude, team player with a willingness to learn and a drive to achieve.
For a confidential discussion or for more information please contact Dani Cuff at Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.