- Work for an innovative leader in business and systems transformation projects
- Opportunity to further develop your client relationships within South Australia
- Have access to sophisticated sales tools/resources to ensure your success
Seeking a self-driven professional with a creative response to enterprise systems change and product development through engagement with like-minded clients.
About the Company
Work with a fresh technology service business which is experiencing outstanding growth through the creative delivery of future proof technology systems and responsive business application. With strong growth for the last 7 years, they are looking to continue to expand by creating a number of new roles to work within the business, including a new Business Development Management position. Our clients success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation and they are constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
To be successful, you will engage with a range of enterprise clients to examine and highlight key areas of business alignment to provide high end solutions to achieve strategic objectives.
Reporting to the State Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Proactively identify and develop new sales opportunities to drive business growth.
- Maintain strong industry networks for the development of new leads and opportunities.
- Assemble an integrated view of all work being undertaken across your assigned accounts to ensure client expectations are met and resource allocation is sufficient.
- Overseeing accounts, ensuring that consultants are supported and clients are managed efficiently, to ensure client and consultant satisfaction.
- Proactive approach in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Manage and grow business opportunities within assigned client accounts across SA.
- Work as a valued member of the client engagement team ensuring specific industry groupings are serviced.
- Contribute to a positive, high performance working culture.
- Proactively seek and respond to qualified tenders and contribute to the end to end bid process.
- Participation in weekly sales meetings.
- Provide client connections with the aligned technical consultants that result in winning opportunities through a collaborative working style which encourages team work.
- Socialise with and entertain clients to build relationships beyond day to day meetings and attend industry, client and partner events.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working in an IT environment from a technical or sales perspective is preferred and a passion for ICT consulting is highly desirable.
- The demonstrated ability to using your own networks to develop new business relationships.
- An understanding of service delivery in order to effectively support the consultants and proactively manage client’s expectations.
- Professionally presented with superior interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client management.
- Passionate about building relationships through face to face discussions and engagements.
- A clear understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to articulate and apply your preferred sales approach across a variety of circumstances.
- Thriving on high performance, highly organised and self-motivated.
- Sound judgment and the ability to articulate client values and requirements.
- Positive attitude, team player with a willingness to learn and a drive to achieve.
For more information please contact Pam Mitchell on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.Apply for Job