- Join a reputable, rapidly expanding company in the wine industry
- Enjoy professional freedom to manage and grow accounts in SA & NT
- Attractive salary package + bonus + car + phone + tablet + product allowance
Join a South Australian success story and play a pivotal role in the continued growth across SA & NT. Opportunity to take your career to the next level!
About the Company
Shottesbrooke is situated at McLaren Flat just one hour south of Adelaide and has been built on a tradition of hard work, dedication and passion. The team at Shottesbrooke live and breathe the culture and are seeking somebody that exemplifies that same passion for the industry and the company. With a strong focus on excellence, Shottesbrooke has experienced significant growth the last couple of years with wine being distributed nationally and around the world.
Reporting through to the Sales Director, Shottesbrooke are seeking a switched-on Business Development Manager to take on the face to face sales function across SA and NT. The business is growing from strength to strength, so to be successful in this role you will need to be agile in your approach. You will also be eager to progress your career to take on key account management duties and possibly team management responsibilities in the future.
- Achieve budgeted sales and distribution targets
- Identify and capitalise on market opportunities to build sales and profitability
- Work autonomously to develop and manage your monthly call plan and grow your customer base
- Develop multi-site and local key account customer business
- Negotiate customer agreements and pouring deals with strategic commercial initiatives
- Activate promotional plans with customers, including merchandising
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven successful sales achievement, preferably within the liquor industry
- Ambitious self-starter with proven face to face sales experience
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst allowing for flexibility and team integration when necessary
- Robust, tenacious and positive attitude with a strong belief in the Shottesbrooke ethos
- Demonstrated skills in working in a fast-paced environment with a track record of working within budgets and defined KPI’s
- A personable character with superior communication skills and influencing abilities
- Immaculate presentation and sound commercial business acumen
- Willingness to travel interstate when required
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Current RSA certificate or willing to obtain one
If you thrive on high performance, are self-motivated and passionate about the wine industry, then we want to hear from you!
For more information please contact Rochelle White on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job