Utilise your Business Analyst expertise working on exciting, innovative projects in both Government and Private sectors.
Harrison McMillan are an innovative and multi award winning recruitment agency based in Adelaide. We are seeking new talent to support the needs of our clients in both contract and permanent roles.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Deliver business improvements that are in line with the strategic goals of the business requirements
- Facilitate workshops to confirm the business requirements and to highlight implications and change impacts of potential solutions
- Work with the business to identify continuous improvement opportunities and value creation in line with business capabilities
- Develop appropriate process maps and context diagrams as a tool to identify opportunities
- Effective communication with stakeholders
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role within a project environment
- The ability and experience to understand business requirements and translate them into application requirements
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to work with stakeholders both internal and external
- Experience in change delivery management would be desirable
- Certifications in ITIL, PMBOK, PRICE2 will be highly regarded
- Proven experience with various project methodologies – Agile, Waterfall, understanding of SDLC
- Proactive attitude towards your work with a solution focused mindset
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- The ability to work autonomously and remain task focused
If you are a motivated and passionate Business Analyst seeking a challenging role then register your interest for upcoming opportunities.
For more information please contact Mariah Gallomarino on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
We value every application and will be in contact with you when we have a suitable vacancy available for you.
Apply for Job