About the Company
The City of Onkaparinga is South Australia’s largest metropolitan Council with just over 10 per cent of the state’s population and is continuing to grow rapidly. We are a high performing; responsive, innovative organisation that meets our communities’ needs and strives to achieve excellence in all areas. We are an equal opportunity employer and employ people who share our passion for creating a better place to live and work. Our professional and friendly workplace offers a great working environment in which individuals are accountable and supported to continually develop to be the best they can be.
Working as a key member of the ICT Reform Program Team, the Senior Business Analyst is responsible for assisting in the delivery of Council’s ICT reform Program in accordance with approved project milestones and budget. The ICT Reform Program contains a significant investment by the Council to harness and embrace technology as an enabler for customer satisfaction and optimal organisational efficiency.
The key focus for the position is to capture and translate business requirements into practical and tangible technology-based solutions to be deployed within the ICT Reform Program.
About the Person
We are targeting experienced Business Analyst’s with demonstrated ICT reform experience. The role and environment will require a Business Analyst who can think on their feet and have the ability to influence and negotiate across all levels of the organisation. You will be a strong communicator who is passionate, enthusiastic and motivated to achieve project outcomes.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of contemporary approaches to the management of IT systems and process workflows.
- Ability and initiative to set priorities, negotiate and resolve complex issues and make effective recommendations and decisions.
- High-level conceptual skills demonstrated strong analytical skills and an understanding of workflow design.
- Interpersonal skills which are inclusive and encourage the development, cooperation and support of others and which emphasise and encourage a professional service delivery focus.
- Verbal (including presentations) and written communication skills, including high standard reports applicable to a variety of situations and people.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
For more information, please contact Joanne Murtagh on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.