- Morphettville Race Course location, with onsite parking
- Close- knit and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to create, plan and coordinate small, medium and large-scale events
Sourcing a confident and highly capable marketing professional to work closely with racing clubs in SA to promote their brand and continue to build momentum & success.
About the Company
Thoroughbred Racing South Australia is the governing body for thoroughbred racing in the State, with 25 regional, provincial and metropolitan clubs under its jurisdiction.
Thoroughbred racing is a vital part of South Australia’s economic and social fabric.
Race meetings are enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people every year, from Mount Gambier in the South East to Roxby Downs in the Far North, and Penong in the far West. Thoroughbred racing results in the employment of approximately 9000 individuals in the state of South Australia.
Reporting to the Industry Marketing Manager, Thoroughbred Racing SA are looking for a dedicated individual that works collaboratively in a team but can work well autonomously. The Brand Manager will have a disciplined approach to managing brand representation and interpretation, in the marketplace and internally. Effective time and budget management skills are essential.
Thoroughbred Racing South Australia offers you the chance to join an exciting industry, full of opportunity and challenges, which also supports a flexible work culture.
- Work in conjunction with individual clubs to manage and implement the existing marketing strategy and plans
- Supporting and maintaining both above and below line campaigns
- Leading strategic projects and driving accountability and project delivery
- Liaising with external clients and consultants as required
- Briefing and negotiating with suppliers including PR, Creative and Media buyers
- Product development and innovation
- Procurement, budget management, and reporting
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated & significant experience in a similar role
- Degree qualification in a related field is preferred
- A racing or entertainment background would be ideal
- Creative thinking ability
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management & engagement skills
- Experience with comprehensive marketing strategies including TV media / social media
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Mail Chimp and Word Press
Available to work out of hours and weekends, intrastate travel required for this role
For more information please contact Hayley Williger or Mariah Gallomarino on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Press the “Apply For Job” button to submit your application