Seeking a highly experienced Biztalk Developer, preferably with integration architecture experience and strong consulting skills
About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business which is experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems. Join a large local team with a diverse range of integration experience working on multiple BizTalk client projects.
Chamonix is seeking to fill a permanent position for a Biztalk Developer due to recent growth from winning multiple large-scale projects based in Adelaide’s CBD. If you are an experienced Developer who enjoys engaging with key business stakeholders to form solutions for client business problems, then this is the role for you!
Requirements for the role
- Experience in shaping the delivery of an integration platform in a complex environment
- Substantial experience in the end-to-end development of an integration solution and controlling the conformance of its implementation
- Experience designing & creating modern integration solutions to solve client business problems in Azure, working with services including: App Service, Logic Apps, WebJobs, Service Fabric & APIs, Service Bus
- Ability to interpret and inform the transition from current to future state architecture, particularly focusing on best practice modern integration architecture in a hybrid environment
- Experience working in an agile environment, elaborating user stories & running iterations to rapidly design/build/deploy solutions
- Strong documentation and presentation skills to elicit, capture and communicate solution designs from user stories
- Willingness to work across other .NET development projects when required. The ideal candidate will have experience and passion around multiple technology skillsets (outside of BizTalk) and be flexible to work across a number of technology areas as required
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated prior experience working in a client facing role
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or a related field and/or equivalent industry experience
If you are seeking a challenging role, working for a supportive organisation and you offer the enthusiasm for technology, we encourage you to apply.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
For more information please contact Eleanor Ostrenga 08 7071 7273
Apply for Job