Make your mark by shaping this forward thinking organisation with their end to end bid process whilst working on high profile International bids.
About the Company
Oktal Sydac are a world leading developer of simulation technology and engineering software for the global Transport industry with offices in Adelaide, India and the UK. Oktal Sydac is part of the Sogeclaire group which has 2,000 employees worldwide.
Reporting to the Global Business Manager, the Bid Manager will work closely with the Business Development Managers and will be responsible for coordinating the preparation, collation, design and lodgment of high-quality proposals and tenders that result in winning bids for Oktal Sydac.
- Ensure the planning and smooth running of end-to-end bid management process.
- Support the relevant BDM’s, to ensure the submission of a completed and appropriate bid that meets the client’s requirements.
- Coordinate the collation of the response material required from all parties involved in order to develop the bid response document.
- Responsible for preparing tender prequalification submissions.
- Manage the proposal timeframe including coordinating stakeholder contributions.
- Format proposals according to submission requirements, tracking deadline and monitoring the status of submitted proposals.
- Respond to any client information requests in a timely manner.
- A focus on continuous improvement in order to seek efficiencies and improvements throughout the bid process
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated experience successfully managing multiple stakeholders to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar position ideally within a tender or proposal environment.
- Excellent written English skills required to review scripts, edit and supervise the production of high-end well-scripted bids, tenders and proposals.
- Excellent visual communication in order to propose and present attractive, well laid-out professional bids.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills especially MS Project, Word and Excel
- The ability to interpret a client brief into an appropriately targeted bid, responding to all questions clearly and concisely.
- Highly effective organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- A collaborative mindset and a professional attitude will be required to obtain the required bid inputs from colleagues across the business
For more information please contact Eleanor Ostrenga on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job