Opportunity for an energetic professional to join an exciting firm in its growth phase and be a part of the ongoing success.
About the Company
While only launched in 2017, this firm came about due to recognition of partners in big firm environments that there was need to provide legal services differently and this created a unique opportunity. That realisation was the genesis of a law firm founded on an understanding that clients’ businesses are one of a kind and legal advice and service needs to adapt to reflect this and also be one a kind and that the partners only wanted to practice in the areas they already exceled in and nothing else.
- Drafting legal documents with a commercial knowledge and focus
- Processing high volume and high worth transactions
- Face to face client contact and an opportunity to deal directly with client enquiries
- Providing all legal advice with a focus on commercial realities and impacts
- Direct access and reporting responsibilities to an Equity Partner
- Strong communication skills to ensure clients and peers are fully informed of matter status
- Exposure to small, medium and large businesses, partnerships and sole trader clients
- File Management
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to work in a busy highly pressured environment and have a strong work ethic
- Experience in commercial documentation and understanding of commercial requirements
- Knowledge of commercial areas of law and possess strong client-facing capability
- Ability to work independently and autonomously and in a team,
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Facility to build strong client relationships
- Formal qualifications in Law
- Capability to hit the ground running
For more information please contact Roz Pontifex on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.