The Assistant Finance & Administration Officer will be responsible for providing high quality financial and administrative support to our client with a focus on commercial operations. The key outcome of this role is to ensure financial and administrative data is processed accurately and in a timely manner, and customers and suppliers are supported with a high level of customer service.
- Enter purchase dockets into the ERP system Netsuite
- Compile purchase and sales dockets for interdepartmental sales
- Review Creditor and Commercial Supplier documentation for compliance with policies and ABN/ GST legislation. Follow up completion of any outstanding commercial supplier documentation.
- Process approved invoices and Commercial Supplier payments on a weekly basis, taking into account available cash, for the Finance & Administration Manager
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Act as a relief cashier on occasion, when required.
- Review of payroll timecards for accuracy and authorisation
- Documentation Management for the above tasks
- Administrative support for the GM Recycling
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a commercial organisation.
- Competent in use of accounting systems and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Sound knowledge of financial & administration procedures and systems.
- Must have and maintain a current technical knowledge of GST Legislation
- Strong problem solving and reconciliation skills
- Proven ability to analyse data and form accurate conclusions
- Current Driver’s License.
- The applicant’s successful application for the role will be subject to satisfactory police check return in accordance with the Child Protection Policy and Working with Children Check
For more information please contact Kristie Lewis on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job