This small accounting firm has a strong focus on customers and attention to detail. JDG offers a variety of services to its vast client base. Their enthusiasm and commitment to their clients ensures they create a friendly and professional experience for their clients.
About the role
Due to recent growth we have an opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join us in driving business and leading by example, delivering first class service to our valued clients.
- Preparing / managing BAS’s quarterly
- Liaise with and support client enquiries
- Annual Compliance – preparation financial statements & taxation returns
- Annual Compliance – Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Cashflow reporting / budgeting
- Software support for clients
- Support clients with ATO affairs i.e. ATO payment arrangements
- Supervision and mentoring of Graduate accountant
Skills and experience
- Graduate degree in Accounting, or, Business majoring in Accounting
- Advanced XERO, MYOB and BGL360 are essential
- Demonstrated experience in professional public practice
- Genuine mix of compliance and experience consulting to a wide range of clients
- Tax planning experience
- Excellent attention to detail with strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent rapport-building skills with the ability to establish professional relationships with clients
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to multi task and effectively manage your own workflow
- Self-motivated, with demonstrated personal and professional development
- Team player with a proactive approach
For more information please contact Roz Pontifex on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job