Are you a solution focused & proactive Civil Engineer looking to work in a dynamic & growing organisation? Then we want to hear from you! Apply today!
About the Company
Flinders Port Holdings is South Australia’s leading port services group, and owner of Flinders Ports, Flinders Port Management Services Flinders Logistics and Flinders Adelaide Container Terminal – the State’s only container operator.
Flinders Port Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage a diverse range of candidates to apply for vacant positions. The Company firmly believes that a diverse workforce is essential to better individual and workplace outcomes and welcomes applicants of all backgrounds to apply for positions.
The organisation is diverse and committed to delivering the highest quality port services including pilotage, mooring, launch services, port infrastructure, shipping infrastructure management, land infrastructure management, survey and marine control, stevedoring and logistics operations.
The Asset Engineer / Planner (Civil) will be responsible for the continuous management of Flinders Ports civil and structural assets. Reporting to the Senior Assets Engineer (Civil) this role will be responsible for the maintenance and implementation of asset management plans for civil and structural assets, including the documentation of all inspections and monitoring.
The successful candidate will be a proactive self-starter, with the ability to hit the ground running from day one. They will have the ability to work collaboratively with both team members and external stakeholders.
- Undertake asset inspections as well as coordinating 3rd party inspections
- Data preparation and gathering to inform capital works planning, budgets and decision making
- Work with various business units to provide advice and information in an efficient manner
- Assist in implementation of maintenance programs to ensure required asset levels of service are met
- Development of project and program briefs
- Management of technical risk through assessments and project support
- Other responsibilities as requested by Flinders Ports
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree Qualifications in Engineering or equivalent in an appropriate field of study
- Proven experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
- Solution focused self-starter
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Expert judgement and interpretations ability
- Knowledge and positive relationship with new and emerging technologies
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team atmosphere
- Experience working in a dynamic and proactive team environment
All applications must be received by 1700 Tuesday 29th January 2019.
Please ensure your Resume or Cover Letter, outlines your experience and qualifications.
A pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol test) is required as part of the recruitment process, along with a National Police Check (issued within the past 6 months) is also required to progress your application.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Rachelle Walsh from Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
All resumes to be submitted in Word format if possible.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job