- Combine your development & customer service skills in this newly created role
- Work for a leader in the Microsoft Productivity space, and love where you work!
- Provide high end solutions to complex coding & development issues
Great opportunity to hit the ground running, utilising your Microsoft productivity, Development tools and customer experience expertise.
About the Company
Sensei Project Solutions (“Sensei”) is a specialist technology company that helps clients achieve better project and productivity outcomes. Their vision is to evolve the productivity and improve the business of every customer they engage with. Sensei are known for their expertise and are a leader within the Microsoft productivity landscape. They are a profitable, growing, awesome place to work that everyone at Sensei is proud of.
Perfect for a technical Microsoft enthusiast who loves to help people and figure things out, this role gives the successful applicant the opportunity to make an impact as a Senior escalation point to support and assist Sensei’s premium subscribed clients. If successful, you will provide timely technical application support to Sensei’s customers Project and Portfolio Management solutions, Sensei developed customisations and products. Key technologies you will work with include Microsoft Power BI, Power Apps, Project Online and Power Automate (Flow).
About the Person
To be successful in this role you will bring your passion for technology and Microsoft, to an environment that values hard work, enthusiasm and customer service to the highest degree. You will have expert communication and problem-solving skills, as well as a hardworking, logical and tenacious attitude.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in writing SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI Reports
- Capability to diagnose, resolve and report issues related to SQL, Power apps and Power BI
- Extensive experience developing Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate (Flow) solutions
- Previous SharePoint and Office 365 administration and configuration experience is highly desirable
- PowerShell experience as it relates to SharePoint or the ability to make minor user interface
- Expertise in Project online / Server, Microsoft Project and Modern Project
- Customer focus mind set, with proven experience in an applications or development support role
- Passion and experience with the Microsoft cloud platform
- Ability to act as a communication bridge between the technical team and non-technical clients
- Proven ability to work in fast paced, proactive and reactive environments
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with enterprise clients is highly desirable
What Sensei Offer:
- Own the way you work with flexible work arrangements
- They’ll help you support your family – get up to 4 months Paid Parental Leave at full salary for primary carer (not including government-funded parental leave)
- Be mentored – grow your career!
- Stay Connected – BYOD policy, mobile allowances reimbursement program
- Keep Learning – training opportunities and reimbursement
- Sustenance! Free breakfast provisions, fruit, juice, beer, wine, coffee, tea, soft drink, chips
- Stay engaged – work alongside amazing people and contribute to the company culture
If you have passion for technology and customer service, then this is the role for you!
For more information please contact Joanne on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job