About the Company:
At Accolade Wines, our history runs deep, with a proud legacy that includes some of the first wineries to be established in Australia. This rich heritage has helped us build one of the world’s leading wine companies, with an award-winning portfolio that caters to every palate and occasion. Our enduring commitment to quality, innovation and passion has ensured these names rank among the world’s most recognisable and loved brands.
Assist in leading the Annual Global Allocations Process, balancing demand with supply to maximise profitability aligned to strategic plans.
The role will demonstrate strong sales and operations planning capability, with focus and analysis on commercial volume and profit performance. Work with a continuous improvement philosophy to establish strong partnerships and effective relationships at all levels.
About the Person:
Ideally coming from a Wine and Viticulture background, you will have strong data and analytical skills. You will be responsible for the management, planning, reconciliation, and review of the premium wine portfolio to support overall business and Global Brand Strategy requirements.
You will also understand relevant aspects of Winery Operations, Winemaking and Viticulture to enable informed decision making around current and future requirements aligned to overall business strategies.
- Support the continuous improvement of the overall Wine & Grape business planning process
- Manage the vintage release, planning & production/packaging strategy in co-ordination with the Supply Planning, Winemaking & Global Brands Teams
- Support the monthly Wine & Grape requirements planning & reconciliation process
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and Operations and the Winery Operations team as part of the monthly process to review and manage the results
- Day to day responsibility for the reconciliation of Global Premium wine supply positions to the agreed review calendar
- Support the monthly Wine & Grape planning process for Australian wine ensuring it takes place to the agreed planning calendar; aligned to key wine & viticultural annual planning & contractual decision points as required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience
- 3 years’ leadership experience
- Knowledge of winery operations, winemaking & viticulture processes is desirable
- Demonstrated experience across sales and operations within planning functions
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
For more information please contact Joanne Murtagh on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.