Use your exceptional coordination experience to schedule & coordinate out of hours allied health therapists for this home support services provider.
Our client prides themselves on delivery of caring an understanding whilst providing timely and positive support solutions to the wider community. They are an established provider and well placed to provide a fun, stable and friendly working environment that focuses on service to clients.
Your role will Include
- Liaising with therapists and clients in the provision of allied health services in an after hours capacity
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with therapists and clients
- Responding to medication authorisations
- Assisting with out of hours scheduling
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A professional and confident phone manner
- Competency using computers with the ability to learn new systems
- A passion for helping others with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Be able to prioritise tasks whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Upbeat, empathetic and friendly nature
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in an environment where priorities can regularly change
- Experience in an allied setting is advantageous
- Current DCSI clearance or willingness to obtain is essential
If you are an experienced allied health coordinator who can hit the ground running and are looking to support the care industry, we encourage you to apply today!
For more information please contact Kirby Crawford on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
Apply for Job