- Range of industries
- Short, long term and temp – perm contract opportunities
You never know where contracting opportunities can lead you. Whether its just to tie you over until you find your next permanent role, or you are interested in trying out a few different industries, contracting is a great opportunity to help you reach your career goals.
Harrison McMillan have contract opportunities located all over Adelaide including CBD, Southern Suburbs, Western Suburbs, Adelaide Hills and many more locations. Email your resume today to be considered for our exciting upcoming roles.
To be successful as a Harrison McMillan Accounts Receivable contractor you will have experience in accounts receivable, you will be highly organised, capable of meeting deadlines and be able to work autonomously.
- Debt collection
- Credit card payments & refunds
- Receipt payments for multiple bank accounts
- General administration duties
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in the processing of accounts receivable
- Strong computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
- Strong numeracy skills and data entry abilities
- Email your resume, along with a covering letter outlining the computer systems you have experience with to email@example.com
- In the subject line include the role you are applying for and Att: Kirby
For more information please contact Kirby Crawford from Harrison McMillan on 08 7071 7273.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format.