About the Company
Harrison McMillan is a leading recruitment and HR consultancy who for the last three years have placed in the Top 25 Fast Movers(SA), and most recently awarded Australia’s Best Small Recruiting Agency. We work with our clients exclusively across a range of recruitment and HR projects to provide them with all the benefits of an internal recruitment & HR team, including access to advanced technology, expertise and transparency, without the traditional costs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage, develop and build relationships with new and existing clients to meet or exceed projected sales targets with the help and support of the Directors and your team.
- Contribute, implement and execute the sales and marketing strategy to proactively identify and develop new sales opportunities, including.
- Financial management and reporting on activities towards targets and budgets.
- Liaise with stakeholders, managers and peers with a customer focused mindset.
- Develop attraction, sourcing and assessment strategies.
- Project manage and deliver assignments as per timelines assigned by clients, working closely with Recruitment Partners to ensure milestones and quality is being met.
- Utilise lean management methodology to reinforce project practices, behaviours and values, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Assemble an integrated view of all work being undertaken across your projects to ensure client expectations are met and resource allocation is sufficient.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working as an Account Manager or Sales Manager within the recruitment industry or similar. Experience managing end to end recruitment projects
- Previous experience coordinating resources, financials and reporting.
- High level of recruitment knowledge to provide a credible support and to accurately evaluate project requirements, risks and issues.
- Superior interpersonal and analytical skills, compliance focused with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with clients or stakeholders of all levels with a customer focused mindset.
- The ability to apply a structured recruitment methodology to any position independent of industry classification.
- High degree of independence, maturity and initiative.
- Team player.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to balance and prioritise workload.
- The ability to demonstrate sound judgement and assess options, and understand the impact of decisions on outcomes.
- High sense of urgency and speed of delivery, without compromising on quality.
- High level communications skills both verbally and written.
- Adaptable to changes with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ambitious, passionate and ready to take advantage of an excellent career and personal development opportunity within the recruitment industry.
- Understanding of the Microsoft Office suite, strong administration skills and the ability to touch type.
- Professionally presented.
In return for your excellence, maturity and passion you will receive the opportunity to be a part of a leading SA business that is changing the way organisations approach their Recruitment. You will work in a fun environment in which hard work is rewarded and success is celebrated on a regular basis.
For more information please contact Julie Jardine on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.Apply for Job