About the company
We are an innovative recruitment agency who have won numerous awards and have been one of the Top 25 Fastest Moving SA businesses for 2 years in a row!
Our team are client-specialists, not sector-spcecialists which allows us to build a deep understanding of our client’s businesses and recruiting needs. Our focus is on creating true partnerships with our clients, and this is evidenced by consistent repeat business, recognition from our clients as a true business partner and numerous referrals. This allows our team to have true variety and diversity in the opportunities they deliver for our clients, with no 2 days ever being the same.
Purpose of the role:
Harrison McMillan are working with numerous NFP and Allied Health clients, delivering our unique project-based recruitment services. As such we are seeking a dedicated Account Manager to leverage our reach within this sector in order to provide them with alternative and innovative options, including ‘no buy out fees, ever!’. .
We are looking for a passionate relationship builder who will thrive in this fast paced role that will see you build connections with hiring managers while working with the Recruitment Partners, Candidates and existing Contractors to deliver on contract and project recruitment assignments and requirements.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Previous experience working as an Account Manager or similar
- Previous experience working in the recruitment industry is essential
- Previous experience working in the allied health sector is essential, particularly in the area/s of children, families and disabilities
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- The ability to apply a structured recruitment methodology to identify and select the best talent in the market.
- Professionally presented with superior interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client management.
- Positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and a drive to achieve.
- Strong team-working capability
- High ethics – both professionally and personally
If you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team with an established portfolio of clients and are excited about the opportunity to lead the growth of our contracting division we want to hear from you!
For a confidential chat please contact Jodi Walton 08 7071 7273 or apply online.
Please submit your details in Word format only.
Apply for Job