- Diverse and challenging 6-month fixed term contact based south of the CBD
- Complex, large, national change management project opportunity
- Lead an organisational wide service delivery efficiency analysis & change process
Seeking an experienced HR professional with strong change management and communications experience to deliver a business-critical project.
Reporting to the HR Project Lead, this business-critical role will be responsible providing end-to-end support in the execution of large-scale change and transformational projects. Using generalist HR, Change Management, and Communications skills, the HR BP will provide support across employment, contract law, as well as policy and procedure interpretation.
To be successful in this role, you will come from a strong HR generalist background with recent focus on change management and communications projects. You will have the ability to write and execute communications strategies, as well as being the first point of contact for change process enquires.
- Support business change management programs
- Develop and execute strategies and programmes to manage employee resistance
- Create strategies to maintain employee engagement and ensure strategic objectives are being met.
- Act as an advisor to line managers to facilitate change and to pre-empt issues
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and legally compliant base on correct industrial instruments
- Assist in the development of organisational design programs and with the resolution of sensitive matters
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience in change management methodologies and the delivery of efficiency projects
- Advanced strategic planning skills with the ability to plan, set and implement key strategies
- Demonstrated knowledge of current employment law and large scale organisational change
- Have a resilient and tenacious attitude, while being a team player and working collaboratively
- Ability to use initiative and resolve complex issues across a wide audience
- Outstanding leadership skills and communication skills coupled with the ability to engage others, influence and negotiate with key stakeholders
- Tertiary or post graduate qualifications in Human Resource Management, Change Management and/or Business Management or equivalent years of experience is highly advantageous
- Positive, proactive and goal-focused
If you are an experienced HR Change Management professional, looking for the opportunity to make a true difference, then this is the role for you!
For more information please contact Kristie on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.