Support children, youth and young adults to reach their full potential every day
About the Company
Contribute to Novita’s purpose of enabling children, youth and young adults to discover and reach their potential every day. As an industry leader, providing innovative services that foster ability and inspire every child to achieve their best. All team members work by the ‘I CARE’ values of Integrity, Commitment, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
As a Novita Therapist you will contribute to the planning and provision of a responsive client and family-centered service. Assist children and young adults with a physical disability or developmental delay in a clinical or community setting to ensure client’s ability to reach their full potential and independence.
- Involvement and encouragement of planning and provisions of a responsive client and family-centered approach
- Provide a comprehensive service to children, youth and young adults living with a broad range of developmental delays and disabilities including physical disabilities, autism and acquired brain injury
- Manage a clinical caseload involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of an appropriate management program
- Support and contributing to the development of NDIS plans
- Facilitate liaison and support between families, relevant professionals, community and education services
- Assist in preparing children for their next educational environment and providing support to other educators and families as needed
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to achieve outcomes for clients
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- DCSI clearance for Child Related Screening
- Relevant qualifications
- Ability to apply a range of clinical interventions
- Committed to continuing professional development
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience working in an Occupational Therapist environment
- Committed to the needs of young people with disabilities
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, staff and relevant bodies
- Highly organized, flexible with an open approach
- Work well within a team and independently
For more information please contact Roz Pontifex on 08 7071 7273
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format only.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Apply for Job