We are taking the Adelaide market by storm, disrupting the industry and growing our fantastically passionate team.
Our non-traditional “fee for service” recruitment process model ensures we create true partnerships with our clients, and this is evidenced by consistent repeat business, referrals and the recognition of our organisation as a true business partner.
We are seeking proactive and customer-focused consultants that want to deliver high quality recruitment processes and who are seeking to be a true Recruitment Partner to our existing clients.
We will expect you to possess a strong record of achievement in your career, education or sport; and demonstrate excellence in the following skills and abilities:
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Decision-making ability
- Ability to learn and embrace new technologies
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and be resilient
- Ability to multi-task
- Influencing skills
- Professional presentation
- High level of database integrity
- Understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong administration skills and the ability to touch type
- Proven experience in a recruitment role, either internal or agency is highly advantageous
In return for your excellence, maturity and passion you will receive the opportunity to be a part of an up and coming business that is changing the way organisations approach their HR and Recruitment.
You will also have the ability to learn from your colleagues, your candidates and your clients. You will work in a fun environment in which hard work is rewarded and success is celebrated on a regular basis.
To express your interest in working for Harrison McMillan please email: email@example.com