The City of Norwood were looking to hire multiple Customer Service Operators and were expecting a high volume of applications for this role, due to this they wanted to cut down the recruitment time by getting our Recruitment Specialists to screen the applications before they received them.
Harrison McMillan’s Solution
Harrison McMillan recently introduced fixed cost packages with the aim to present an upfront cost of a recruitment process without any hidden extras. With this model you will always know what you are paying for and can select from the services you need by choosing the package that best suits you.
The City of Norwood opted for a Longlist package, as they wanted to keep costs low, while still ensure they have experienced recruitment professionals get the best out of their countless applications.
- Account Manager Alex Clarke went out to the City or Norwood to take a thorough brief for the requirements for the role and the culture of the organisation to ensure a good fit.
- Alex then wrote a specific and detail job advertisement to post on various platforms, including Seek and Social Media.
- Mariah Gallomarino assessed all resumes using a 3-tier traffic light approach, from most suitable (Green), may be suitable (Amber) to not suitable (Red). She structured this in a matrix that was presented to client, and then had a discussion with the client around who they would like to progress to doing video interviews.
- Mariah than coordinated all of the candidates to do the video interviews, and assisted with any technical issues, and presented the client with all videos.
- From this stage the City of Norwood took over the process, conducting face to face interviews and reference checks themselves, as they wanted.
The City of Norwood were able to conduct the rest of the recruitment process themselves, and successfully placed their preferred candidate.
The City of Norwood was able to successfully place their preferred candidate for the low cost of $3,795.00.
Using the % placement model this role could have cost them up to $5,000.00 for a 10% placement fee, this means they saved $1,205.00 per placement.
Harrison McMillan’s Key Personnel
Alex Clarke – Account Manager
Alex is one of our dedicated Account Managers. He has almost 4 years’ experience in 360 agency recruitment roles. Alex’s Account Management experience comes from managing large accounts in the health and defence industries in Sydney and Canberra. Alex thrives on creating lasting relationships and is dedicated to delivering positive outcomes. Being the Key Account Manager on this role, Alex facilitated all client engagement and additional support in the recruitment process.
Mariah has 4 and half year’s recruitment experience, specialising in high volume and contract recruitment. She has worked both Agency and Internal Recruitment and is driven by her passion for offering top quality candidates and first-class customer service. She was the lead Recruitment Partner for this project, conducting all candidate management and interviews, and ensuring it was delivered on time.