The SA job accelerator grant was announced in early July which provides companies the opportunity to receive a $10,000 incentive to hire new staff!
What an amazing initiative to help companies grow! So what do you need to know?
The basics – how it works
- The $10,000 incentive is open to employers that are liable for payroll tax in South Australia and which have a total taxable wage bill between $600,000 and $5 million in the financial year immediately preceding the year they wish to claim the grant in.
- To qualify you need to register the new employee with Revenue SA within 90 days of the new employee commencing work.
- The $10,000 incentive is for full time employees. If the hours worked by the new employee are less than 35 per week, the grant will be paid on a pro-rata basis.
- If your wage bill is under the $600,000 you can qualify for a $4000 incentive.
- Under the scheme employers will receive the grant in two instalments over a period of two years.
- The first instalment will be paid on the first anniversary of when the new employee started.
- The second instalment will be paid on their second anniversary.
This means it is so important that you are getting your hiring right the first time around, ensuring you are hiring top talent who can contribute to your company and remain with your company over the complete 2 years and beyond. This way you not only have an excellent employee but ensures you also receive your full incentive.
So how can Harrison McMillan help me?
We are focused on providing all businesses, no matter your size or your budget, access to the best recruitment process, recruitment expertise and technology to assist you identify and hire the very best people for your business. We do this by offering you a cost-effective hourly rate service where we tailor you a recruitment solution to meet your needs…only paying for the services you require!
How much do your services cost?
If you would like to get an estimation of how much our service would cost, click here to try our quote builder.
How do I find out more?
To organise a conversation with a Harrison McMillan Director to discuss how our cost effective pricing model could help you to identify and hire the right people, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Harrison McMillan visit: www.harrisonmcmillan.com.au